• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Las Vegas Restaurants?

New posts
Go to the Venetion gambling floor, look for the craps tables, and start asking for "Fun Bobby".

:lolabove:...I remember part of this conversation! Would Mr. K and Fun Bobby hit it off? :lol:
 
Kudos to you! We are all packed and ready to gamble! I wish you could have heard the conversation about $$ for gambling. Mr. K has NO idea! :lol:
:wave:

:wave: Wish I could have been a fly on the wall!
Have funn!!:wub::wave:
 
ooh ooh ooh...this is like the days in the past when we would jump all over the place and post!!! FUNN!
 
Well, I searched for a LV thread and this is what came up.

All I want to know is....WHERE ARE THE LOOSEST SLUTS, I MEAN SLOTS????

We take off for my very first trip to LV this week and I am pumped. Only problem is Mr. K will be hanging around saying "CASH OUT", but I am pretty good at playing hard of hearing. ;-)

We have a show, a dinner and a jeep trip to see the Hoover Dam lined up. Anything else I should not miss, besides doing the strip crawl?

MK - have a great trip and keep us posted! what a blast!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top