• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Led away in Handcuffs

New posts
Lordy, are they sending Swat "survey" teams out now with micrometers, protrators, and occilloscopes? :lol:

Surely they aren't enforcing this............or every plumber in the county would be locked up.

Hey S.J. call me I'll bring the post hole diggers and the new manly mich ultra!

All offenders will become buried in the sand except for butt, which will be used as bike racks. :lol:

:floor: Stop it...:funn: I can't breathe...:funn: :moon: :rolling: :moon: :floor:
 
The Walton sheriff's deputy we used to hang out with claimed that there was an actual template for what consitituted proper butt coverage for bathing suits that was in all their rules and regulations paperwork.
 
The bike rack comment was just plain wrong... I love it!
 
(4) The buttocks. Attire which is insufficient to comply with this requirement includes, but is not limited to, G-Strings, T-Backs,dental floss and thongs.

What exactly is the difference between these various types of butt covers? :idontno: I'll be on the beach tomorrow afternoon and want to make sure I use the correct terminology.
 
The Walton sheriff's deputy we used to hang out with claimed that there was an actual template for what consitituted proper butt coverage for bathing suits that was in all their rules and regulations paperwork.
I wonder about the breast coverage, since it is defined in percentage of coverage, which will vary from person to person, depending on the size of the breasts.

Back to the handcuffs...
 
That is too funny! Guess you learn something every day! Apparently if I wish to remain a law abiding scooterbug I'd better start showing less skin while tanning! I'd love to see the template they use to determine if coverage is appropriate!
 
"Hey, Retreat Homeowners- you will relax and share the beach or you will be forced to look at pasty white, hairy buttocks

speak for yourself timmy....
 
The Walton sheriff's deputy we used to hang out with claimed that there was an actual template for what consitituted proper butt coverage for bathing suits that was in all their rules and regulations paperwork.

This is true, way back when the strip of sand that is now Rosemary Beach went by another name...:floor:

I have a wedding picture...someone wrote "NO MORE Q-BEACH!" on one of the windows of our truck. :blush:
 
not so long ago...rosemary used to be totally nudy...i mean...that's what they say...um...not that i would know...um...i mean...you know what i mean...
 
:chill:

This is hysterical. (Not the original subject matter). See, I am sitting in the wet area of the beach!!! We should all go down to the Retreat with beach chairs and line the "wet sand" area and have a party!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top