• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Led away in Handcuffs

New posts
Kurt, is this the all-time record thread for number of posts and views? That stat alone should be worth passing on to the Walton Sun, BCC, and Sheriff's office. I shows the depth of concern of taxpayers, voters, and tourism guests to Walton Co. about this issue.
 
Kurt, is this the all-time record thread for number of posts and views? That stat alone should be worth passing on to the Walton Sun, BCC, and Sheriff's office. I shows the depth of concern of taxpayers, voters, and tourism guests to Walton Co. about this issue.


well....there was thread about a cake once upon a time, but this one is right up there! :wave:
 
Any more updates on this subject? I am trying to find out if the guys in Destin have been in front of a judge. I will post again later with news I hope.
 
Our hearing was to be the 17th of August but the judge has cancelled that and asked for legal briefs, they are all in and we are waiting for his ruling. I will let you all know what the outcome is.
 
Our hearing was to be the 17th of August but the judge has cancelled that and asked for legal briefs, they are all in and we are waiting for his ruling. I will let you all know what the outcome is.

Jay, please keep us informed.
 
Photo taken east of Eastern Lake. Now this can't be right :confused:
To the Gulf of Mexico? Isnt' it the Mean High Water? Have we also now lost the right to the wet sand (unless it's underwater) :confused:
privatebeachpropertycx6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Photo taken east of Eastern Lake. Now this can't be right :confused:
To the Gulf of Mexico? Isnt' it the Mean High Water? Have we also now lost the right to the wet sand (unless it's underwater) :confused:
privatebeachpropertycx6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I wonder if these signs are legally allowed to be placed on the beach. :scratch:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top