• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lee's Famous- good chicken

New posts

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Way better than KFC and good (not greasy) biscuits too! Chicken strips are huge. Seating is outdoor only. Open till 8:00.
 
What are some of the options for larger take out orders? I was thinking ahead for a crowd on July 4th week. Wondered how much advance notice you'd need. Thanks.
 
I rue the day that place opened. Fried chicken is my greatest vice. Lee's is really good..:wub: the potato logs!
 
Hey, Stopped by last Friday for the catering menu. Thanks. Service personnel jumped right up to help me as I walked in the door. Will place order for 4th.
 
I also rued the day Lee's opened. Fried chicken is also my greatest vice. Lee's is to great chicken what Krystal is to great burgers. Puhleeze!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top