• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lee's Famous- good chicken

New posts
I was in Atlanta yesterday and spent two hours contemplating and researching what I was going to have for lunch. Korean BBQ? Tacos Autenticos? Best Sichuan around? Dim sum? I studied, I craved, I drooled, then I got in my truck. I ended up with a sackful of 5 freshly steamed cheese Krystals......and I was not disappointed.
 
If'n you was in the Atl. why didn't you go get a dog and some rings and a PC at the 'V'? Lived in Atl. 50 years and Krystal was only allowed after midnite!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top