• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Let's see your stuff

New posts

Kurt

Admin
We'd like to see your photos. ;-) But they don't have to be yours if you see something you like. This would also be the place for posting youtube and other videos. If you have photos or videos specific to some of the other forums you can post them there, and/or here as well. If you post photos in the gallery or profile albums and want to show them off here go ahead!


Feel free to start a new thread!
 
I probably have more than that since I have worn out four cameras. lol. I think I took about 400 pics, yesterday alone.
 
sure. they were great. lol. I go for quantity, and if you shoot enough varied shots with various settings, you will hit one or two good ones. Out of 400 I would hope to get 20 decent shots. Most of the ones yesterday, were from a moving car (no, I wasn't driving).

Here is one of the REP Theatre, taken on Saturday, as they convert the set for the new play:
p5100007_sm.jpg
 
We'd like to see your photos. ;-) But they don't have to be yours if you see something you like. This would also be the place for posting youtube and other videos. If you have photos or videos specific to some of the other forums you can post them there, and/or here as well. If you post photos in the gallery or profile albums and want to show them off here go ahead!

Feel free to start a new thread!

I've been doing watercolors for the last two weeks! I'm pretty pleased with a couple of them, and if I can remember to take a freakin' picture I'll put them up for you to tear apart.

One is of the late great Smudge. I painted his picture for my mom. My pitiful avatar pic is actually one of the only photos we got of him. He was impossible to photograph because he was too darned black, and with enough light for the fur we got the scary eyes. I also failed miserably at pencil sketches of him--if I got him black enough, he lived up to his name. So I watercolored him with some success--painting him in light blue and gold, then black, then highlighting with tempera. I had to do a couple of trial runs, so now my students think I'm the crazy cat-painting lady.

I'll move on to bunnies next week. :biggrin:
 
05-18-08_2257-1.jpg


This was the study I did for my mom's painting. It won't be in a gallery anywhere, but I was pleased with the first watercolor I had done since elementary school...
 
Nice job. Watercolors can be tough to work with. I can't. Your Mom will adore it.
 
NoHall! Who knew? :clap::clap::clap:Love it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top