• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Let's see your stuff

New posts
:wub:...what a beautiful cat. NoHall...you got talent! :clap:
 
Another Watercolor experiment. (Guess where I want to be?)
05-19-08_1616-1.jpg


p.s. The painting was sitting crooked when I took the picture of it--the ocean is not really going downhill to the right. :lol:
 
Last edited:
:clap:Quit you day job.
 
(*snort*) right now my day job is teaching art!!! :lol: :blink: :idontno:

Oh crap!!! I forgot!!! :blush:Ok...don't quit..just postpone it until you're making millions from your paintings.
 
:floor:Seriously...maybe I'm just tired, but I'm laughing my butt off at this! :rolling:


oh sweet baby Jesus--now I have the giggles!
 
Seriously?:idontno::biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top