• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lobster recipe??

New posts
Grill them all in the evening for dinner. Eat your fill dunked in butter; wrap up rest and stick in fridge. Next day for brunch--lobster rolls. That evening--lobster fried rice. Following day, lobster salad--and for evening, chop up any leftovers and toss in some cream of shrimp soup.

My last trip to Maine I had lobster at least once a day--and even twice a day on a few of days; trip was 8 days long, and I never got my fill, so I know it's possible.


.

:wub: lobster rolls ~ the best fast food in the nation!
 
My last trip to Maine I had lobster at least once a day--and even twice a day on a few of days; trip was 8 days long, and I never got my fill, so I know it's possible.


.

Mmmmm....lobster rolls.

:wub: lobster rolls ~ the best fast food in the nation!
Shelly, that's always my rule whenever I'm in Maine, too. Easy to accomplish there. One of my best meals there was lobster rolls bought at a little roadside shack eatery. Yum!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top