• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Local Bands

New posts

grantsgirl

Beach Comber
I am having my beach wedding for Sept 15th. The reception will be held @ the Embassy Suites in Destin. I am looking for a local band. I like to have a variety of music. There will only be around 40-50 people @ the reception..we are having a small wedding. The music must stop @ 10:00 also. Where do I find beach rental chairs? Also, are there any wedding coordinators that dont charge $700 for 1 day? Thanks so much!
 
For bands, I recommend going to myspace.com and clicking on music. You can search for bands on myspace withing any particular range of miles from our zipcode 32459. Clicking on the bands' pages, you can listen to samples of their music. Sounds like you want a band which will play covers. Is this correct? I believe there are a few around here which might work for you if that is the case.
 
I am having my beach wedding for Sept 15th. The reception will be held @ the Embassy Suites in Destin. I am looking for a local band. I like to have a variety of music. There will only be around 40-50 people @ the reception..we are having a small wedding. The music must stop @ 10:00 also. Where do I find beach rental chairs? Also, are there any wedding coordinators that dont charge $700 for 1 day? Thanks so much!

Book Synergy. I"ll find the info for you! They're fun, you can sing and dance along. They're amazing.
 
I have not heard Synergy and Jones and Company in person, but I am always hearing about them, and it's always good things.

Edit: I'm not certain whether or not Bella Flora (local florist) will rent chairs, but they might be a good source for you to find someone who does. They are really good people.

Bella Flora, Inc 850-231-1511
4281 E County Highway 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
 
Last edited:
I am having my beach wedding for Sept 15th. The reception will be held @ the Embassy Suites in Destin. I am looking for a local band. I like to have a variety of music. There will only be around 40-50 people @ the reception..we are having a small wedding. The music must stop @ 10:00 also. Where do I find beach rental chairs? Also, are there any wedding coordinators that dont charge $700 for 1 day? Thanks so much!


You need to hire these guys clicky :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top