• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local Foods Available

New posts
Hello there, I am packing up but, I have the lease here until August 15th, so I will be open and hopefully, I will have no down time. My phone at the shop is 622-1889, and my cell phone is 699-3382. Please don't hesitate to call for daily list of veggies, also have lots of plants that I would rather sell than pack up:) Stay cool!!! Toni
 
We went back on a weekday and got some tomatoes. Very good, they both looked and tasted like real tomatoes. NO MORE BASEBALLS :biggrin:
 
Toni, and For The Health Of It have great stuff!!!

Boy, you're not kidding!! I went to Toni's place and bought some of the "country tomatoes"......I HAVE NOT HAD TOMATOES THIS GOOD FOR YEARS!!! Green beans are good too. I'm going back!
 
Hello there, I am packing up but, I have the lease here until August 15th, so I will be open and hopefully, I will have no down time. My phone at the shop is 622-1889, and my cell phone is 699-3382. Please don't hesitate to call for daily list of veggies, also have lots of plants that I would rather sell than pack up:) Stay cool!!! Toni

I'd change the sign reading that you are moving to historic Grayton to Grayton north of 98, or the like. Went by Sunday when you were closed and drove around for damn near ever trying to find that street name. I finally gave up. Can't wait to try your fresh vegetables.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top