• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for 1 acre

New posts

Independent1

Beach Fanatic
Looking for a 1 acre lot to put a travel trailer on, utilities included. Want to build home within the year. Owner financing would be great. Please PM me with details.
 
What area are you looking for property? South Walton, Freeport?
 
Call Molly at 850-865-2842, she can find you anything. Then call me ar 850-774-1359, we have been building homes in the panhandle for 30 years includung your areas of interest. Mary at 850-774-1359 or e-mail: ffimg1@aol.com
 
Still looking

Looking for one acre + in SOWAL. I'd even consider Destin??? Looking for a place to put trailer while I build my home.
 
Look between 331 and Point Washington, north of 98. Aside from a few rare and arguably lackluster elongated lots just south of 98, north of 98 is the only area you'll find lots of that size.
 
Last edited:
Beautiful Waterfront Lot Black Creek Freeport

Looking for one acre + in SOWAL. I'd even consider Destin??? Looking for a place to put trailer while I build my home.
Our Black Creek Property is available. Ready to build. City water,Septic and Electric in place. 300' boardwalk to dock. Private and heavily wooded. Call for more info 850-267-4569.
 
There is really only one place to find one acre lots in South Walton -- Bayside Heights Ranchettes, located between Bay Drive and Grayton Bayou and there are some for sale.
 
Still looking for an acre of land

Looking for an acre of land to put a trailer on so I can build my dream home. I'm looking in Santa Rosa Beach area.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top