• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost dog found

New posts

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Here we go again, just found a small white poodle across from Big Momma's Hula gallery on Hiway 283 in Grayton Beach call 231-1400 to collect your dog!!!!!
 
Nobody claimed the dog and sad to say my oldest daughter took my other 2 daughters to Seaside for Halloween and they took the pup and he escaped. So I'm am hoping someone found the dog and is taking good care of it.
 
I saw this dog coming out of the subdivision just north of you the first time you posted this. I was sure it would be a spot in the road that day but am so glad it got taken care of. I am sure that he lives right around the corner from you.
 
It is a darling dog- a Bichon. Wearing a black sweater with pink writing "Miss December" with Playboy bunny ears. I'm not making this up. If the owner comes and gets this dog, I will buy her a new sweater.
 
It is a darling dog- a Bichon. Wearing a black sweater with pink writing "Miss December" with Playboy bunny ears. I'm not making this up. If the owner comes and gets this dog, I will buy her a new sweater.

:floor:...please, make it stop.
 
Bichons are expensive dogs. If this person can bother to put a doggy sweater on this dog, they can bother to take care of it and keep it at home, or let someone have it that will before it does become a spot in the road. :(
 
Help! "Fuzzy" the dog is still here at Perpetual Imagination with me, and we have seen no sign of her owner. My kids took her through all of the neighborhoods and businesses close to us last night and could not find where this dog lives. She went home with us last night, and my daughter bathed her and got all of the sandspurs out of her coat. I haven't seen or heard anyone out looking for a lost dog, and this is the second time we have had her here at the store for a whole day, now almost two days. Anybody have any ideas? :idontno:

If you know or find her owner, "Fuzzy" is at Perpetual Imagination on Hwy. 283 South across from Sherwin Williams and Big Mama's Hula Gallery, and the phone here is 231-1400. She really is an adorable dog, and I can't believe that someone liked her enough to buy her a sweater but not enough to go out looking for her. Many thanks to anyone who can help locate her home!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top