DD
SoWal Expert
Mermaid said:Sigh. We have a Daisy, too, who's also made mincemeat of the furniture. And the Persian carpets are toast. But we love her; what can we say?? ;-)
So do I. Ray-bans, many pairs of shoes, bills(she can have those!), garage door keypad, golf balls, sofa cushions. I could go on....but we love our Maggie too!
Hope you find a home for him--he looks sweet.

I, too, have seen several cases of this. One neighbor, who still has the dog, got a Lab mix pup because he thought it would turn out to look like a Lab. After the dog didn't grow more than one foot tall, the owner lost interest. That dog has stolen a shoe off of our porch, and stole another shoe of mine while I was visiting another neighbor (shoes on the porch), but I still think that is the sweetest dog, and would take her in a heartbeat if her owner decided to get rid of her.