• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Meadows Misinformation

New posts
I’m beginning to think Jasper C and Indestructible are living proof that Trump was right about the correlation between the size of one’s hands and that of certain body parts. For example, it’s abundantly evident that the apparent size of their brains correlates with small hands. Jasper, Indestructible, is that all?

Seriously, folks, it’s time to let these little boys get on with their mental masturbation and ignore them.
Unprovoked nasty attacks with sexual overtones....is that allowed here?! Someone needs a time out!
 
What's stopping you from picking up the phone and calling her office and asking her for the apology? To my knowledge Cindy Meadows doesn't post here. So really, all you're doing is belly aching because there isn't a single member here who owes you anything.
I thought a FB question may be a way to reach her but that option was not available. I could not even leave a comment under an exsisting post. Heaven forbid someone really question her. Cindy's FB is as "Phony" as all the stock photos she uses as concerned citizens on her web site.
 
OK, I will own it. I proofed the ads and failed to notice the times were wrong. I am sorry.
No, Bob, I can't let you take the fall. I did it. I'm really bad with numbers. I apologize. But I'm glad the boys got the word out. 7 to 7. We're good now.
 
I'm willing to bet that if you call this number your questions will all be answered.

Ph: (850) 231-2978
 
Is that the number you call if you want someone to remove your Tony Anderson sign from your front lawn?


If you want my Phony Tony sign removed, let me suggest you try and remove it. :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top