Indestructible
Banned
What trash?Someone should clean up the trash in those parking lots. Thanks again for helping to get the word out about Election Day. It's from 7 to 7. Thanks.
What trash?Someone should clean up the trash in those parking lots. Thanks again for helping to get the word out about Election Day. It's from 7 to 7. Thanks.
Unprovoked nasty attacks with sexual overtones....is that allowed here?! Someone needs a time out!I’m beginning to think Jasper C and Indestructible are living proof that Trump was right about the correlation between the size of one’s hands and that of certain body parts. For example, it’s abundantly evident that the apparent size of their brains correlates with small hands. Jasper, Indestructible, is that all?
Seriously, folks, it’s time to let these little boys get on with their mental masturbation and ignore them.
I thought a FB question may be a way to reach her but that option was not available. I could not even leave a comment under an exsisting post. Heaven forbid someone really question her. Cindy's FB is as "Phony" as all the stock photos she uses as concerned citizens on her web site.What's stopping you from picking up the phone and calling her office and asking her for the apology? To my knowledge Cindy Meadows doesn't post here. So really, all you're doing is belly aching because there isn't a single member here who owes you anything.
No, Bob, I can't let you take the fall. I did it. I'm really bad with numbers. I apologize. But I'm glad the boys got the word out. 7 to 7. We're good now.OK, I will own it. I proofed the ads and failed to notice the times were wrong. I am sorry.
Noooo, please with my eyesight I am sure it was me...No, Bob, I can't let you take the fall. I did it. I'm really bad with numbers. I apologize. But I'm glad the boys got the word out. 7 to 7. We're good now.
Is that the number you call if you want someone to remove your Tony Anderson sign from your front lawn?I'm willing to bet that if you call this number your questions will all be answered.
Ph: (850) 231-2978
Is that the number you call if you want someone to remove your Tony Anderson sign from your front lawn?