• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Meadows Misinformation

New posts
Maybe if it's posted more than once "others" will completely understand that there was a correction made by the SOE.
 
Maybe if it's posted more than once "others" will completely understand that there was a correction made by the SOE.
There was definitely a correction made, it was NOT made my Cindy Meadows who ran the incorrect information. You would think as a sitting commissioner she would realize how important getting the right voting information out to Walton county voters is. Hmmm, maybe not.
 
There was definitely a correction made, it was NOT made my Cindy Meadows who ran the incorrect information. You would think as a sitting commissioner she would realize how important getting the right voting information out to Walton county voters is. Hmmm, maybe not.


It's a weekly newspaper. I doubt it was intentional.
 
Nothing ever is with her is it? Why not a quick little note on her FB? No response at all from her.


Why don't you msg her and ask? I'm not her keeper.
 
'I'm not her keeper,"

Nice biblical quote of what Caine said to God about Abel. The irony is, I'm sure, lost on you.


I didn't intend it as a "biblical" quote. I don't babysit Ms. Meadows. I don't take the newspaper and never saw the ad in question. I don't have daily conversations with Ms. Meadows about her campaign or her haters. So, as much as you would like to attribute the misinformation regarding the ad to me, I had nothing to do with it. You and Jasper are under the impression Ms. Meadows should apologize but think it's my responsibility to have her do that.

Last time I checked, Ms. Meadows is a grown woman and I assume wears big girl panties and can handle her own campaign in the way she sees fit. If you're unhappy with that, take it up with her.
 
I can guarantee I'll be there on Aug 20th to vote for the only viable candidate running in Dist. 5. Those interested in making sure our area is well represented will do the same...vote for Cindy Meadows, the only qualified candidate running in Dist. 5.
 
Oh, the irony. CM campaign puts out an ad with incorrect poll times, which likely will result in zero votes not being cast (but the potential exists for votes being lost to all candidates, including CM, so not sure why they would have conspired to put the ad out).

Meanwhile, Puppet Tony's handlers enlist Amy Wise Coble as an NPA candidate, at the last second, for district 5 race, disenfranchising all voters not registered as Republicans. To date, she has not campaigned. Such a lowlife transparent ploy.

Compare and contrast, puppet Tony fans.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top