• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Meadows Misinformation

New posts
13903264_10207226627687906_8907633988084786615_n.jpg
 
I heard Cindo has already rented a house in South Florida for next year to rerun for election down there. I road by her house to see if it was for sale and all I seen was a county sign specially made for her private drive. Since when will the county make private drive signs?
 
Don't forget Election Day 7 to 7. Thanks again boys!! You da best!! Don't forget to call that phone number!! Let me know how it goes. Thanks!!
 
I heard Cindo has already rented a house in South Florida for next year to rerun for election down there. I road by her house to see if it was for sale and all I seen was a county sign specially made for her private drive. Since when will the county make private drive signs?

The county signs every road for law enforcement and fire rescue, it's part of the 911 system. If your road doesn't have a sign call public works and I'm sure they'll be happy to put one up.
 
Realizing that politics are what they are and that in most cases, I hope, the politicians are not directing their supporters to be negative, I will be glad when the District 5 race is over.
 
The county signs every road for law enforcement and fire rescue, it's part of the 911 system. If your road doesn't have a sign call public works and I'm sure they'll be happy to put one up.
No I'm talking about a private drive sign specially made for her Road. No other taxpayers in this County have one like this. It must be a special perk for being a county commissioner.
 
No I'm talking about a private drive sign specially made for her Road. No other taxpayers in this County have one like this. It must be a special perk for being a county commissioner.
How long have you lived here? I have heard of roads being paved for Commissioners and you are sweating a sign?
 
I expect nothing less from a Cindy supporter. Just like Cindy you want to hold others to the rules you don't think you should have to follow.
Oh, get a life and grow up. This post is not even worthy of an Anderson supporter.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top