• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mediacom Internet out in Seagrove?

New posts

futurebeachbum

Beach Fanatic
I've got no mediacom internet svc this PM.

I've cycled routers and modem and I get a real IP address and I can hit their upstream router, but I can't get beyond their network.

When I look at my modem, it says everything is great.

I've tried 4 different numbers I have for their support and they are all busy.

I can't find a site where they put outage postings. Does anyone know of anyplace that they post such information.

I'm using my cell connected to my mac for internet access right now.

tks,
FBB
 
FBB and GTTBM are getting treatment for their internet malady at Bud & Alley's. I don't think they give a sheet that there is no internet at their house.:lol:
 
FBB and GTTBM are getting treatment for their internet malady at Bud & Alley's. I don't think they give a sheet that there is no internet at their house.:lol:

:eek:...and they left me at home! Called Mediacom and they said something about a broken fiber something and that it would take 4 - 8 hours to fix! I detedted a bit of an attitude. :eek: Guess who beat the system? :biggrin: I just plugged into the phone line and dial upped AOL!!! Please don't let Destin be long distance. :wave:
 
:eek:...and they left me at home! Called Mediacom and they said something about a broken fiber something and that it would take 4 - 8 hours to fix! I detedted a bit of an attitude. :eek: Guess who beat the system? :biggrin: I just plugged into the phone line and dial upped AOL!!! Please don't let Destin be long distance. :wave:


Yeah, where were you? I was only coordinating relatives tonight!:biggrin::wave: Left Bdarg, GTTBM, FBB, my cousin, and her husband at Bud's. They were rolling when I left.:lol:
 
Yeah, where were you? I was only coordinating relatives tonight!:biggrin::wave: Left Bdarg, GTTBM, FBB, my cousin, and her husband at Bud's. They were rolling when I left.:lol:

Trying to figure out how to put this computer back together after I threw it on the floor. :biggrin: Actually, I don't drink on Tuesdays. :lie:
 
Oh, I remember...it was a fiber optic and the outage affected like 7 states...I kinda' said whatever after I heard Indiana. :roll:
 
don't yall know the Medicacom doesn't work very well in the rain....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top