• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mediacom Internet out in Seagrove?

New posts
don't yall know the Medicacom doesn't work very well in the rain....
hehehe..but only if is is storming in Jackson,MS. Mine has been fine during a hurricane but you let it rain in MS (where their headquarters are) and it will go out every time.
 
Beach Ho and I left mediacom internet svc and went the Embarq DSL way...never a a problem since we switched.
 
We are sending Mediacom our tab form B&A's, where we were forced to endure extensive therapy. Those bat turds! :angry: I had to go several hours with no SoWal! I may have to return for additional therapy later tonight. :wave:
 
Everyone, PLEASE don't forget to call MediaScum and request a credit for this outage - and the one last week (I think it was Thursday).

Even if you weren't home, even if you weren't aware it was out, call their nice billing reps and request a service credit.
 
Everyone, PLEASE don't forget to call MediaScum and request a credit for this outage - and the one last week (I think it was Thursday).

Even if you weren't home, even if you weren't aware it was out, call their nice billing reps and request a service credit.

And how long is the hold time for this request? :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top