• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mediacom Issues

New posts

beachFool

Beach Fanatic
Is anyone else having problems with Mediacom internet service?

I can login in to some websites but not every one-Freedom Communication, Go to lmeeting and my email server all give me an error message.
 
Is anyone else having problems with Mediacom internet service?

I can login in to some websites but not every one-Freedom Communication, Go to lmeeting and my email server all give me an error message.


It is doing the same thing to me. I can go to some sites and not to others.
 
Same here - called and they said they were having issues in the area. It is somewhat better but not fixed yet.
 
I only go to SoWal and a few other sites. I haven't had any trouble with the internet, but my phone service went out but its back now.
 
Slow as molasses over in the Eastern Lake area - I called Mediacom to complain and was talking to a tech on the landline when the tech said "I'm going to take over your modem" Well he did, recycled it and cut me off as I have phone service from Mediacom. Never heard a follow up from the gent. !! It could be worse and we could have COMCAST" You can check your speed by going to speakeasy.net/speedtest but it is v e r y s l o w
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top