• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mediacom

New posts
I guess it is semantics. The franchise gives them the right to do business in a certain area. The business is then conducted directly with the buyer of the services. I guess "contract" sort of implies to me that the county is directly purchasing goods or services, which they are not in this case. But you are correct SJ, a franchise is a type of contract. I believe technically it would be called a specialized contract? :confused:
The county public info person could probably tell us more, like whether or not MediaCrap has certain performance obligations.
 
And now they are basically forcing folks to subscribe to cable and I have heard rumors that Mediacrap is soon to start charging us for bandwidth excess so that means our days hanging out on SOWAL posting pics ,videos etc. will either become limited or more costly. Charges for bandwidth remind me of the old AOL "pay-by-the-hour" days. Maybe Mediacrap will start putting those "1000 hours FREE" CDs in all those mailouts.:cuss:
That wouldn't affect my Sowalling at all...my porn habit would be severely curtailed
flasher.gif
 
Hard to believe, but I never had any problems with Mediacom. Well, there was the one time my phone was out for a few weeks. I should have complained, but I started getting every cable channel for free. Didn't want to upset the balance.
 
Last edited:
Looking at your avatar of the dog surfing the web, all I'd say is be careful. Doggy porn is a :nono1:. In fact, FL just made bestiality illegal. :shock: :floor:

Every picture I have of my cats are nudie pics.
 
Looking at your avatar of the dog surfing the web, all I'd say is be careful. Doggy porn is a :nono1:. In fact, FL just made bestiality illegal. :shock: :floor:
What about the dude with the goat a couple of posts below mine? :rolling:
I never would've thought this forum and state would be rampant with speciesism.
 
What about the dude with the goat a couple of posts below mine? :rolling:
I never would've thought this forum and state would be rampant with speciesism.

It's a Pennsylvania goat, so it's OK.
 
Why? Is that illegal, too?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top