• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Merry Christmas!!!

New posts
:clap_1: ...back at you BoobyJ! :biggrin: Thanks for showing us how to take the high road this year!
 
Thank you BobbyJ...same to you and yours!​
 
And to you, Bobby J!! And all.
 
Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family too BJ...we love y'all!:wub: I am coming to see that little angel in your tar next weekend.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my SoWal friends and family...you all have made a place we love even more special!:wub:
 
Happy Ho HO DAZE to each and every one! I'm so glad I was led to this site - thanks to beachbummett and bobby j! Great tool for keeping in touch with and finding old friends since I left the "Island we call 30A". Here's to keeping our spirits up and surrounding ourselves family and friends, enjoying every moment! Blessings to you all.

K
 
Merry Christmas to you BobbyJ, and to Bev and your beautiful young ladies and your wonderful little boy...I know it will be awesome!
 
Thanks Bobby J. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

To all my Sowal friends....MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top