• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Merry Christmas!!!

New posts
usSowal2.gif
 
Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night! :clap_1:
 
Happy Ho HO DAZE to each and every one! I'm so glad I was led to this site - thanks to beachbummett and bobby j! Great tool for keeping in touch with and finding old friends since I left the "Island we call 30A". Here's to keeping our spirits up and surrounding ourselves family and friends, enjoying every moment! Blessings to you all.

K

Ralphiefranny said this must be you!!:clap_1: So glad you are on board. You have been missed since the Collabration day's!! We miss the art as well. Merry Christmas!!:wub:
 
Merry Christmas & God Bless all my new SoWall friends.

I sent this picture to my 1-1/2 years old granddaughter in Dubai UEA, sooo please substitute Alexandra to SoWal See you in 2007. Can anyone photoshop it??

Tom
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top