I thought he was very sexy and wanted to date him....20 years ago!![]()
watched Gladiator the other day for the 1000th time. oooh la la. we probably need to do a new thread on who you want to do (celebrity to do list) - we did this long ago. we fought over some, but there is huge diversity as far as who and what we find attractive.we probably need to do a new thread on who you want to do (celebrity to do list) - we did this long ago. we fought over some, but there is huge diversity as far as who and what we find attractive.
yes, I guess I remember wanting to date him long ago. but now i just want to date Russell Crowe.watched Gladiator the other day for the 1000th time. oooh la la. we probably need to do a new thread on who you want to do (celebrity to do list) - we did this long ago. we fought over some, but there is huge diversity as far as who and what we find attractive.


RC. Oh wait, you know that already. 
RC. Oh wait, you know that already.
![]()

JK - she was hot.oh yes! I just found my new celebrity boyfriend. Eduardo Noriega. Jsut watched "Transiberia" last night. He has replaced my previous crush, Benicio del Toro.
![]()