• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mickey Rourke... love him!

New posts
oh yes! I just found my new celebrity boyfriend. Eduardo Noriega. Jsut watched "Transiberia" last night. He has replaced my previous crush, Benicio del Toro.


987197802-eduardo-noriega.jpg
:drool: he's dreamy.
 
Last edited:
yep. did you see A Good Year?

agoodyearpic5.jpg


just ignore that biotch actress on the right.:lol::lol: JK - she was hot.

yep. think I'll watch it again. :wub:
 
yes, I guess I remember wanting to date him long ago. but now i just want to date Russell Crowe. :wave: watched Gladiator the other day for the 1000th time. oooh la la. we probably need to do a new thread on who you want to do (celebrity to do list) - we did this long ago. we fought over some, but there is huge diversity as far as who and what we find attractive.

Now I get the Russell Crowe part but Mickey has always creeped me out.
 
Now I get the Russell Crowe part but Mickey has always creeped me out.

Caught Mickey on the View this week. Poor guy- I have no idea how he reads a script- he can barely form a sentence. The View ladies helped him along, but it was obvious that even they were a bit unprepared to handle him.
 
I thought he was very gracious and honest.
And he loves his dogs! :wub:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdhq6V5j6Gk"]YouTube - Mickey Rourke on The View (part 1)[/ame]
 
Sexy is on the inside

Being yourself, not what others think you should be, is sexy. I thought Mickey looked pretty healthy and sane on "The View". Hollywood is full of cookie cutter pretty boys- not that interesting to me.
 
Y'all didn't think he acted confused?:idontno: I guess considering what he has been through, he is doing well.
 
I thought he said it well when he talked about thinking that acting was all about the art and the purity of it and how he wasn't prepared for the politics of the industry (back then).

I never would have figured him to be a "small dog" person either.:blush:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top