• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mickey Rourke... love him!

New posts
I know, I know something is seriously wrong with me....

well, he is an incredible actor! I know almost nothing about his real life, but I am really not all that interested in the real lives of celebs. I prefer to just imagine what they might be like.. but mostly I like to just admire their work. period.

we all have our secret bad boy crushes.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top