• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Modica Lunch Specials

New posts
Thanks for your support with the lunch specials, when Ms Lisa's happy everybody is happy. :wub:
She asked me to get a feel for what people might like for the up coming weeks. I can't make promises but I can pass on requests.
I heard today that Chicken and Dumpin's will be on the menu next week, she is trying to pick the best day to accommodate everyone, or at least the loudest ones. ;-)
Got to run, I got the last taco salad and I am antisapating it's greatness!
Thanks again, I look forward to the Grouper again this Friday last week was fun.
 
Hi, it's me again. It is time to post next weeks lunch specials.:clap:
Monday, a Cuban and chips. $6.98 Yummy Modica favorite.

Tuesday, Cobb Salad. 5.98 For the health conscious.

Wednesday, Taco salad. $6.98 I don't have time to cook on Wednesday night and Ms. Lisa loves me.

Thursday, Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers with chips. $6.98 Hand patted and topped with the works!

Friday, Grouper Po Boy and chips. $7.98 I have no words.:wub:

We are looking forward to the Yard Sale on Saturday! We are working on ways to make it the smoothest one yet... or at least the most fun !
 
Hi, it's me again. It is time to post next weeks lunch specials.:clap:
Monday, a Cuban and chips. $6.98 Yummy Modica favorite.

Tuesday, Cobb Salad. 5.98 For the health conscious.

Wednesday, Taco salad. $6.98 I don't have time to cook on Wednesday night and Ms. Lisa loves me.

Thursday, Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers with chips. $6.98 Hand patted and topped with the works!

Friday, Grouper Po Boy and chips. $7.98 I have no words.:wub:

We are looking forward to the Yard Sale on Saturday! We are working on ways to make it the smoothest one yet... or at least the most fun !

I'm so bummed I'm gonna miss the yard sale by one week.:(
But, I can't wait to try your special on Friday the 10th!:clap:
Will there be Banana Pudding that day?:biggrin:
 
Dangit dangit dangit dangit- I have been too busy and/or not been in Seaside at lunchtime this week. Something's gotta give.

Should I call and leave a message on your machine that you are urgently needed in the Seaside area at around noon on Thursday and or Friday for a very important meeting?;-) I could say I am with Santa's elves or on the Easter Bunny staff. I could use the tried but true CIA, FBI mission excuse. :cool: Just give me a number and your chosen excuse and I'm there for ya!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top