• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Modica Lunch Specials

New posts
It's like this, I want to be nice to you guys, your fun. I probably wont dress up but then unless someone is going to be preaching, I don't dress up.
If by chance I am less than nice give me a heads up. Sometimes I get into what I'm doing and I skip the nice thing. :roll:
I have to tell you guys I have dibs on the first cup of pudding. Hubby is on the injured list and Ms. Lisa loves him best. :eek:
 
I tried the taco salad yesterday and OMG! It was wonderful. I'm sure the hot, fresh, tortilla chips put me over my calorie limit for the month, but it was worth it. Everyone around me was ohhing and ahhing over my lunch.
 
All kinds of love goes out from the Modica staff to the SoWallers! :wub:
Everyone is happy but hubby, I sold his pudding! :pissed:
I don't have next weeks menu yet but I know there is a meatball sub on there somewhere. I have been craving one for weeks so I am excited.
 
I got the Lunch Specials for this week. I am hoping for another happy crazy week but if it is slow it gives us more time to enjoy our regulars and friends. :D
Monday, Muffelatta and chips. $6.98 Make sure it gets time on the panini grill, the oils and cheese are just best all melted and smooshed together.
Tuesday, Chicken and Dumplings. $6.98 comfort food!
Wednesday, Chicken Caesar Salad. $6.98 A good healthy option.
Thursday, Meatball Sub and Chips. $5.98 Mine!
Friday, Grouper Po Boy and chips. $7.98 Hope to have another fun day! :wave:
New Aviator is Saturday's Banana Pudding and hubby's serving.
 
All kinds of love goes out from the Modica staff to the SoWallers! :wub:
Everyone is happy but hubby, I sold his pudding! :pissed:
I don't have next weeks menu yet but I know there is a meatball sub on there somewhere. I have been craving one for weeks so I am excited.

that pudding is not only delicious but beautiful - like a big fluffy mountain of banana pudding!!! even my mama would have banana pudding envy if she saw that presentation! (and she's the queen of nana pud).

thank you for treating us all so great friday. can't wait for more yummy lunches at modica.
 
When Ms. Lisa calls my cell I have a big fluffy pudding as her photo. I off set that with Tubular Bells the theme from the Exorcist as a ring tone... :funn:
I have a hard time keeping her in the kitchen when our friends from Music City stop in for her giant hamburgers! Some may have noticed I had to chase her down! :funn:
I will say that Friday was one of our best days this year. By best I mean we had lots of people in and the staff had a fun day even with the crowdes. No easy task. If you are going to have to work in this little courner of the world, it helps that it can be with good people. :wub: Looking forward to more good lunches with you guys.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top