• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More Dirt on Beaches

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Anyway, this thread is about the horse sh_it colored dirt being placed on the beach. It is not because white sand is not available. It is because some people refuse to pay for the white sand and they don't give a crap about anything other than their house.

....and apparently neither do the people who have the authority to do something about it. :idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
P2090011.JPG


I guess as long as the property owner had a contract for a permanant seawall before the Oct Meeting, he or she can get away with illegally dumping horse sh_it on the beach. :bang:

This property is located on the west side of the Seagrove Villas.

Are there a lot of owners getting away with this? I'll be down there in April with my parents and teenage kids what can we expect in regards to the beaches near Adagio. I know they are building a seawall and repairing the ocean front pool. Also, I am planning our summer trip. I know we're a little late in doing so but I'm confident we'll be okay. For that trip there will be 7 of us...my family of 4 & brother-in-law, his wife & daughter. We would love to find something with 2 king beds if possible. If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear from you!
 
Hey... I know my post is a little late but if you need some dog poopie let me know... I have 3 GREAT DANES that I pick up after on a daily basis-- :biggrin:
 
kimbug said:
Are there a lot of owners getting away with this? I'll be down there in April with my parents and teenage kids what can we expect in regards to the beaches near Adagio. I know they are building a seawall and repairing the ocean front pool. Also, I am planning our summer trip. I know we're a little late in doing so but I'm confident we'll be okay. For that trip there will be 7 of us...my family of 4 & brother-in-law, his wife & daughter. We would love to find something with 2 king beds if possible. If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear from you!

The majority of owners are not trucking in dark soil. For rentals - try the rental forum.
 
GOT POOP - WE SCOOP
Faithfully serving your pet waste cleanup and removal needs since 1998. One of the largest, oldest and most trusted Scoopers in the world. Voted Best Pet Service -D Magazine. Cleanups starting as low as $8.00 per visit. Numerous other pet / yard related services are available such as Odor Eliminator Spray, Flea, Tick and Mosquito Spray, and Lawn Repair for Yellow Dogs Spots as well as training aids to help teach pets where to eliminate in your yard.

Specialising in commercial and residential property. We also provide clean up services for Beaches, parks and community areas. Providing and Servicing Waste Stations

Lets keep our beaches, yards and public areas POOP FREE and protect are water table
 
Beach Runner said:
From what I've heard, the County has the funding to do beach renourishment for virtually all the beaches in Walton County, but they are having a major problem locating even a portion of the 500,000 dump truck loads of white sand that is needed to complete the work.


They can come to GA near my house, the Georgia DOT has tons of it dumped along side of the roads along the main highway running towards my neighborhood...they are using it to shore up a 3 mile stretch of ditches in order to widen the lanes of the road...imagine this, tons of beautiful sugar white sand, only to be paved over with asphalt.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top