Smiling JOe said:
Sorry, but I cannot say. I don't want them to get any business because I don't want to have to watch out for that many more people who don't know how to operate the vehicle they are on or in. :roll:
Hey, I totally agree....no scooter name!!! The whole city of Evansville,
IN is headed your way next Saturday, March 25th. I'm going to head
out early on Friday to get a head start.....to lovely Seagrove....peaceful
I hope!!! The majority are going to Destin and some without chaperone's
which is insane. Parents are getting their kids condos in the same building,
but by themselves, totally ridiculous!! I'm glad I don't have to contend
with that on my conscience for the week!!! I saved the Destin Log from
last week that had a Spring Break article in it regarding extra police patrols
not tolerating underage drinking and driving...dropped it off at our High
School so maybe someone will listen......
In regard to groceries......we bring a cooler for the trip and load up at
Publix and "love" patronizing all of the restaurtants in SoWal for the week.
Looking forward to the Publix experience..wonderful grocery store!!!
Our kids are so excited for next Friday night's Red Bar experience.....hope it's
not too crowded, but I expect a long wait.
Please do not give out any scooter information because I don't need
the 17 year olds driving them around on 30-A clueless!!! We're doing
the kayak and bike thing for the week only!!!! 9 more days!!!
