• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

More Spring Breakers than ever in SoWal

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, until the Sheriff's Deputy rights the $250 (or whatever it is) ticket to the person attempting to operate the motorized vehicle on the bike path.
Wait...there have been moped's in Sowal in the past. I've rented them before. They were right on the street kinda...I won't say where since mum's the word. But we rode from Seagrove to Grayton. And I rode on the bike path bc I was scared. It was a few (5 or so) years ago...
 
tivoli said:
............ I'm already worried
about the drinking and now I have "scooter worry" too!!! Thanks for
adding to the list!!! :razz: Is there a scooter learner path??? :floor:


:lolabove: :floor:
 
Beware! most of St. Louis is headed your way this weekend, me, I'll be there Thursday, hopefully ahead of the next wave. Once we arrive and settle in I hate to go anywhere except the waters edge!
 
here goes. there was a festival, the one world festival. this one was in crested butte, and i was the archivist. there were a boatload of telluriders up there(it's three hours away) and i procured more yayo than anyone has a right to have at one time. needless to say, there wasn't too much sleeping going on. we were housed in the sheraton, and after the night shows didn't want the party to stop. went up to my room with some folks and we all ended up in the bathroom because there was a sleeping roomate. the bathroom proved too small, so we ended up in the lobby playing gin(this was a regular occurance for us back in telluride, gin and blow, go figure). but the only place with any privacy was the lobby bathrooms, and the only horizontal non-porous surface in the bathrooms, was the top of the toilet tanks...

jr
 
John R said:
here goes. there was a festival, the one world festival. this one was in crested butte, and i was the archivist. there were a boatload of telluriders up there(it's three hours away) and i procured more yayo than anyone has a right to have at one time. needless to say, there wasn't too much sleeping going on. we were housed in the sheraton, and after the night shows didn't want the party to stop. went up to my room with some folks and we all ended up in the bathroom because there was a sleeping roomate. the bathroom proved too small, so we ended up in the lobby playing gin(this was a regular occurance for us back in telluride, gin and blow, go figure). but the only place with any privacy was the lobby bathrooms, and the only horizontal non-porous surface in the bathrooms, was the top of the toilet tanks...

jr

I put my thinking cap on and figured out that's probably what you did. KDwell and I had to get our minds out of the gutter for 5 minutes.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I put my thinking cap on and figured out that's probably what you did. KDwell and I had to get our minds out of the gutter for 5 minutes.

You were right kimmi!!!! Yes, I was so totally thinking it was something real kinky!!!!
 
Hey SJ - You ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait til 4/1 at Publix. All us Atlantans will be there. Of course, most of us will be in Destin cause that's where our teenagers want to be. At least we know how to navigate Publix cause there's one on every other block in Atlanta. Can't wait to come spend a day or two on Grayton beach. :popcorn:
 
tidalfish said:
Beware! most of St. Louis is headed your way this weekend, me, I'll be there Thursday, hopefully ahead of the next wave. Once we arrive and settle in I hate to go anywhere except the waters edge!



Not me or KTSCHRIS............................
cry.gif
boo-hiss ;-)
 
Scooter said:
Hey SJ - You ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait til 4/1 at Publix. All us Atlantans will be there. Of course, most of us will be in Destin cause that's where our teenagers want to be. At least we know how to navigate Publix cause there's one on every other block in Atlanta. Can't wait to come spend a day or two on Grayton beach. :popcorn:
Hate to break the news to you, Scooter, but the Publix in WaterColor is not the same set up as the full size Publix.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top