• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mosquito control...

New posts
I have had both the Mosquito Magnet (which was very expensive to buy @ $1600 for a large size) and a Coleman Mosquite Deleto (much LESS expensive @ $250). I recommend the Coleman Mosquite Deleto. It works much better than the Mosq Magnet, and costs less to maintain & service. It seems to use alot less propane & the supplies are more readily available in stores but are also available online directly from Coleman (as are the machines themselves).
 
I have had both the Mosquito Magnet (which was very expensive to buy @ $1600 for a large size) and a Coleman Mosquite Deleto (much LESS expensive @ $250). I recommend the Coleman Mosquite Deleto. It works much better than the Mosq Magnet, and costs less to maintain & service. It seems to use alot less propane & the supplies are more readily available in stores but are also available online directly from Coleman (as are the machines themselves).

:yikes:

I don't like these people quite that much!
 
Last edited:
I have had both the Mosquito Magnet (which was very expensive to buy @ $1600 for a large size) and a Coleman Mosquite Deleto (much LESS expensive @ $250). I recommend the Coleman Mosquite Deleto. It works much better than the Mosq Magnet, and costs less to maintain & service. It seems to use alot less propane & the supplies are more readily available in stores but are also available online directly from Coleman (as are the machines themselves).
I use OFF.
 
:yikes:

I don't like these people quite that much!

Yeah...and after spending all that money, by the 3rd season the d---ed MM started needed expensive replacement parts. Phooey on That!

On the other hand, when I had a problem w/ the original Coleman Mosquito Deleto, Coleman sent me a brand new replacement model along w/ a postage paid sticker to return the old one. THAT's what I call good customer service!

I try everything...all at the same time!! Mosquito Deleto, Black Sticky Balls, OFF, Cutter Wipes, Bounce sheets...When it comes to yellow flies I'm into OVER KILL!!!
 
Does anyone know if the Coleman Mosquito Deleto is sold around here?

I am plagued by 'skeeters despite the fact that the mosquito truck gives me additional spray by using my driveway to turn around!
 
I bought my original Mosq Deleto from Dowdle Gas in Freeport...don't know of any other place around here that sells them. You can also buy them online directly from Coleman. I think the model # of the one I have is 2910-800 and I really recommend it...although they may have newer ones at this point as mine is 2yrs old.
 
DD,

What did you use and did it work?

Has anyone tried the citronella that you attach to the end of your hose and spray over your yard as a repellent?

.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top