• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Most exotic houses/structures

New posts
RiverOtter said:
I like the house next door myself. Not very exotic but dagum nice! :cool:

If you're talking the Mediterrean style house, that's my favorite! I was told that JLo stayed there several years ago.
 
lollygal said:
If you're talking the Mediterrean style house, that's my favorite! I was told that JLo stayed there several years ago.

That's the one! Love it:cool: . I heard Michael Jordan owned it but that wasn't true. Say Lolli! Saturday night there were 3 center consoles leaving Steve's. Was one y'all or do you have another boat now? :cool:
 
RiverOtter said:
That's the one! Love it:cool: . I heard Michael Jordan owned it but that wasn't true. Say Lolli! Saturday night there were 3 center consoles leaving Steve's. Was one y'all or do you have another boat now? :cool:

That wasn't us -- we don't have the Trophy center console any more. We have a Bayliner Rendevous. Wish it had of been!! We didn't get to go last weekend. We were hoping to go down this weekend to SoWal but we are watching the storm. How about you?
 
RiverOtter said:
We are leaving Saturday morning :cool: Dennis or not :biggrin:

Easy for you to say -- you aren't travelling with a caravan of 3 boys (and their cars/trucks) plus girlfriends! The last thing I want, SoWal or not, is to be a cook and maid for 8+ in that lovely Florida HURRICANE rain!!:blink: I hoping that d*%!@($&^(_)(*&&m storm heads for another coast!

:biggrin:
 
lollygal said:
Easy for you to say -- you aren't travelling with a caravan of 3 boys (and their cars/trucks) plus girlfriends! The last thing I want, SoWal or not, is to be a cook and maid for 8+ in that lovely Florida HURRICANE rain!!:blink: I hoping that d*%!@($&^(_)(*&&m storm heads for another coast!

:biggrin:

:floor: Just me, Graytonbound and the LittleOtters, No girlfriends.... yet :blink:
 
lollygal said:
Easy for you to say -- you aren't travelling with a caravan of 3 boys (and their cars/trucks) plus girlfriends! The last thing I want, SoWal or not, is to be a cook and maid for 8+ in that lovely Florida HURRICANE rain!!:blink: I hoping that d*%!@($&^(_)(*&&m storm heads for another coast!

:biggrin:
What would you be cooking without power, canned tuna and peanut butter?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top