• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
This is so sad. I am now watching college football. It's funny, I sort of have an interest in the outcome....:bang::bang::bang:
What have you people done to me?????????????:eek:

:biggrin: Saturdays in the Fall will never be the same for you. Just think...this goes on until January! :wave:
 
Well, I picked GA, but I would have been happier if South Carolina had won.

Dawgs won and the NATS lost! That's a perfect Saturday at my house!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top