• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Man, State handed that game to Auburn:(
I know. I was pulling so hard for state. It was handed to them but they just don't have the offense going for them. I do think that last pass the AU guy was out of bounds but oh well.
 
I sure am disappointed. I come to the battlezone and there is ZERO Tennessee/Florida smack and team BeachSio2/Kimmifunn are too busy to spin the impending destruction of their Plainsmen.:lol:
 
I sure am disappointed. I come to the battlezone and there is ZERO Tennessee/Florida smack and team BeachSio2/Kimmifunn are too busy to spin the impending destruction of their Plainsmen.:lol:

Where have you been? The battlezone on this site has moved. :wave:
 
Where have you been? The battlezone on this site has moved. :wave:

We have been moving/working/healing. Yesterday was our first day 'off' in what seems like three weeks or so:blink:
I see the battlezone is active in the political thread. Palin appears to be about as powerful a lightning rod as Spurrier was to Knoxvillians in the 1990s:lol:
 
We have been moving/working/healing. Yesterday was our first day 'off' in what seems like three weeks or so:blink:
I see the battlezone is active in the political thread. Palin appears to be about as powerful a lightning rod as Spurrier was to Knoxvillians in the 1990s:lol:
:lol:

We know where y'all were. You both have been missed. :welcome: back!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top