• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Man, I can't believe I missed the most recent exchange. It's good to see that JB is already in mid-season form. Just remember, one win over an ACC team does not make a season. Wait, maybe it does for some teams. Carry on.

Well, I do think it we (Ohio State) beat USC..it will make our season. :))))

OOPS! Vandy just went ahead and beat all of the SoWal pickers except for SJ who went for the home teams.

:bang:Seriously? UGH. I've been too busy watching McCain's speech.

Man, what has sowal done to me...politics and football!!!????:biggrin:
 
Vandy 24 - South Carolina 17
CAUTION!!
Flying Visors!
Residents of Nashville are urged to be on the alert for UFV's (unidentified flying visors). :biggrin:
 
Well, I do think it we (Ohio State) beat USC..it will make our season. :))))



:bang:Seriously? UGH. I've been too busy watching McCain's speech.

Man, what has sowal done to me...politics and football!!!????:biggrin:

No kidding (re OSU over USC)!

I hear ya. I've loved football since we started UF, but after reading the political threads on SoWal I am obsessed by this political season.
 
No kidding (re OSU over USC)!

I hear ya. I've loved football since we started UF, but after reading the political threads on SoWal I am obsessed by this political season.


I'm right there with ya sister. I swear, the past couple days I haven't got a thing done and find it hard to tear myself away.:shock: At least tonight and tomorrow I have football games to attend!
 
Man, I can't believe I missed the most recent exchange. It's good to see that JB is already in mid-season form. Just remember, one win over an ACC team does not make a season. Wait, maybe it does for some teams. Carry on.
War Eagle! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top