• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
I've been about fit to be tied. Our cable and internet has been down since this morning early. It just now came back up within the past 5 or 10 minutes. And there are still certain channels that are off. CBS was still off for another 10 minutes after the cable came back up as well as ABC and Fox 13. I was panicking thinking I was going to have to go to my son's work to watch the game. For some reason we had a widespread cable and internet outage throughout Memphis and surrounding areas this morning.

I will probably be too nervous to watch much of that game today anyway. But I have my Tennessee banner hanging outside and have on my Tennessee tshirt from when we beat Florida 24-10 back in 2003. It was this date exactly 5 years ago when Tennessee beat Florida in the swamp. Maybe that will bring them good luck. Hah Hah! :lol:
 
Last edited:
:trainwreck:One word.........DICK
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:




He must be on Saban's payroll.....ugh....
 
Last edited:
Arkiehawg, Bama is really taking it to the Hogs. I probably will be seeing the same thing happening in the Vols/Gators game this afternoon.

Go Bama Go Bama Go Bama GO!!!

LadyD- I'm going for the Vols. :wave:
 
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

P.S So good to talk to you today Whitey!!!! :wub:
 
lady d-
you finished watching?:wave:


Pretty much. Just peek at it once in a while. Watching Michigan St. and Notre Dame and UNC and Va. Tech. And peeking at the Marshall/Southern Miss. game. They have pretty much shot themselves in the foot in this one. 4 turnovers in the first half. Don't know what it is about that game with Florida but they totally get rattled every time against them, and just cannot get anything positive going against Florida ever. Not to mention this game is always a jinx for Tennessee. I wanted to pick Florida over the Vols as I knew what the game would be like but I would have been blasted for doing so. That is why I put what I put out by that game in my picks. I sure did not want to go with Tennessee and won't again against Florida, because they will never win over them anymore.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top