• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
I've been doing some thinking, instead of my sn being fulmer4senate, maybe it should be utneedsanewcoach. Granted the game yesterday wasn't AS ugly looking as last years game of 59-20. But, we still did lose and scoring only 6 points. Geezus, we looked like a bunch of pee wee football players, and they could probably do better than us. :rofl:
It was pretty sad when the fans were booing.

BTW Skunky, I don't understand the meaning of the sign in your photo.:idontno:
 
Last edited:
It was pretty sad when the fans were booing.

BTW Skunky, I don't understand the meaning of the sign in your photo.:idontno:

Illustrating PAC-10 snobbery. By the way, throw out USC and the PAC-10 is about on par with the WAC or Sun Belt. They like to point out the feasting SEC teams do on cupcakes but fail to understand that their conference schedule is a cupcake buffet.
 
I've been doing some thinking, instead of my sn being fulmer4senate, maybe it should be utneedsanewcoach. Granted the game yesterday wasn't AS ugly looking as last years game of 59-20. But, we still did lose and scoring only 6 points. Geezus, we looked like a bunch of pee wee football players, and they could probably do better than us. :rofl:

I swear when I first glanced at it, I thought you said ut needs a sane coach:lol:
 
Illustrating PAC-10 snobbery. By the way, throw out USC and the PAC-10 is about on par with the WAC or Sun Belt. They like to point out the feasting SEC teams do on cupcakes but fail to understand that their conference schedule is a cupcake buffet.
Oh, gotcha. That's really is snooty.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top