• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Tuck fexas.......
 
I can't believe Michigan State beat Michigan. I know they're really bad this year but omg. We beat Michigan State easily. I miss the old OSU/Michigan rivalry. They make it too easy now.:roll:

 
Please disregard my previous post regarding LSU. Thank you. :pissed:
 
Please disregard my previous post regarding LSU. Thank you. :pissed:

:floor:...I shamed Skunky into picking LSU, then I copied Skunky and you copied me. This is what happens when you go into a test unprepared. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top