• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
I was in red stick yesterday and I gotta tell you I've been to some rockin' games before but it was the loudest game I've ever been to! Hope the Dawgs defense shows up against the former evil genius nation,

I'm starting to hate Urban as bad as the ole ball coach. Bring it on Tebow, gaters eat boogers.
 
Only In The South

:cool: <<<<<<<-clicky.
 
That's What I'm Talkin' About

So good to see this after so many years. Man it feels good!!!!! :clap:

AP Top 25
1. Alabama (46) 9-0 1,600
2. Texas Tech (12) 9-0 1,528
3. Penn State (6) 9-0 1,525
4. Florida (1) 7-1 1,398
5. Texas 8-1 1,353
6. Oklahoma 8-1 1,324
7. USC 7-1 1,250
8. Oklahoma State 8-1 1,198
9. Boise State 8-0 1,030
10. Utah 9-0 1,028
11. TCU 9-1 958
12. Ohio State 7-2 898
13. Missouri 7-2 830
14. Georgia 7-2 808
15. LSU 6-2 746
16. Ball State 8-0 594
17. Brigham Young 8-1 536
18. Michigan State 8-2 456
19. North Carolina 6-2 418
20. West Virginia 6-2 303
21. California 6-2 288
22. Georgia Tech 7-2 286
23. Maryland 6-2 242
24. Florida State 6-2 128
25. Pittsburgh 6-2 96
 
Last edited:
Congrats KDW ... for now. :biggrin:

If an SEC team makes it to the BSC championship game, it will have earned it every step of the way. :clap:

Mr. TFT and I were in Jax for the game yesterday. Lawd have mercy ... I have never seen such a Dawg pounding. :wave:
 
Congrats KDW ... for now. :biggrin:

If an SEC team makes it to the BSC championship game, it will have earned it every step of the way. :clap:

Mr. TFT and I were in Jax for the game yesterday. Lawd have mercy ... I have never seen such a Dawg pounding. :wave:

Glad you made it!
 
Glad you made it!

It was incredible. It had probably been 10 years since I'd gone, and I had forgotten entirely what the atmosphere is like.

The Gators don't exactly have an easy schedule over the next four weeks, but I would love to see them meet the Tide in Atlanta! :clap:
 
It was incredible. It had probably been 10 years since I'd gone, and I had forgotten entirely what the atmosphere is like.

The Gators don't exactly have an easy schedule over the next four weeks, but I would love to see them meet the Tide in Atlanta! :clap:
Ditto. Glad you got to go to the game!
 
So good to see this after so many years. Man it feels good!!!!! :clap:

AP Top 25
1. Alabama (46) 9-0 1,600
2. Texas Tech (12) 9-0 1,528
3. Penn State (6) 9-0 1,525
4. Florida (1) 7-1 1,398
5. Texas 8-1 1,353
6. Oklahoma 8-1 1,324
7. USC 7-1 1,250
8. Oklahoma State 8-1 1,198
9. Boise State 8-0 1,030
10. Utah 9-0 1,028
11. TCU 9-1 958
12. Ohio State 7-2 898
13. Missouri 7-2 830
14. Georgia 7-2 808
15. LSU 6-2 746
16. Ball State 8-0 594
17. Brigham Young 8-1 536
18. Michigan State 8-2 456
19. North Carolina 6-2 418
20. West Virginia 6-2 303
21. California 6-2 288
22. Georgia Tech 7-2 286
23. Maryland 6-2 242
24. Florida State 6-2 128
25. Pittsburgh 6-2 96

Since 1980 to be exact. So, in my lifetime Alabama has never been #1 during the regular season. :biggrin: Even if we are only there one week it feels good at the top and Auburn at the bottom. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top