• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Since 1980 to be exact. So, in my lifetime Alabama has never been #1 during the regular season. :biggrin: Even if we are only there one week it feels good at the top and Auburn at the bottom. :biggrin:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy you are getting to experience this Whitey!!!! :wub::wave:
 
I truly hope

that this will come back and bite them in the butt today. I mean, there are fans, and then there are really stupid fans. You all know me and how I feel about Alabama....and I would NEVER want to see this done to any coach, or any person for that matter. I think it truly is a new low for college football fans.

Story HERE :(
 
It was incredible. It had probably been 10 years since I'd gone, and I had forgotten entirely what the atmosphere is like.

The Gators don't exactly have an easy schedule over the next four weeks, but I would love to see them meet the Tide in Atlanta! :clap:

I hope they get destroyed by Bama in Atlanta. Now that is something to :clap:about. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top