• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Unless we are talking Miller Lites, right?:wave:

That is correcto!!! In the case of Miller Lites I two time, three time, four time...etc., etc.,:wave:

WOW...what a day for football! Georgia beats Auburn for the 5th time in a row...and Ole Miss beats the sheet out of TN! So, you want to be a wager on how long Kiffen stays?
 
Alabama is looking stronger and stronger each game, its going to be heck of a SEC Championship game. :clap:
 
I'm callin' you out - again! You can't root for two teams in the SEC. You can't have one in the east and one in the west. You can't have more than one loyalty. Pick a side and go for it. People here with me now agree.

If you need help deciding which one, just check the latest headlines.

:roll:. I have NEVER rooted against UT. 'Nuff said.
 
That would be Hotty Toddy, ;-) and you hate them Rebels remember, glad you saw the light and made the change before game time, even though I hate when my Alum looses I knew how this was going to play out.
my mistake! You can tell I'm no rebel! I was pulling for them yesterday however! If they would man up and play us I'd have a little r e s p e c t for them. And i don't want to hear that they need to play the N Ariz.States in their non SEC games bull****.
 
UGA VII Passes Away

In only his second season as Georgia's beloved mascot, Uga VII has passed away.

The dog's owner, Sonny Seiler, said Uga VII died Thursday morning of an apparent heart attack.

"It was so unexpected," Seiler said.

There won't be a replacement bulldog this season.

Since 1956, Georgia's mascot has come from a line of solid-white English bulldogs named Uga and owned by the Seiler family.
 
HORRIBLE CALL AGAINST OLE MISS! :pissed:

EDIT: YET ANOTHER BAD CALL AGAINST OLE MISS! :pissed:

GO, OLE MISS, GO!

Is "Ole Miss" an oxymoron?:idontno:
 
Last edited:
I think I fainted, On my, what a game. :eek:

CP that one was for you. :wave:
 
Wow, what a great game that was! Can't believe Ole Miss pulled it out.

I know I picked Notre Dame, but I should have gone with my heart and picked against him. I mean them. (Not a Weis fan.) What a great win for UConn -- what a heartwarming story for them. :clap:
 
Methinks someone is putting something in Les Miles' Gatorade. At least I hope so. Tonight took poor clock managment to a new level. :yikes:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top