• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Congrats on that win, Arkiehawg! I'm sure you had a great time! Kuck Fansas:banging:

We had a great time. Voice is shot today. Jerry's World is an amazing facility. Our seats were on the 20 yard line 12 rows from the field. Looking up at that monster of a screen gave us a stiff neck! ha....

Good luck on Monday...I guess I have to be "neutral" since both are SEC....but here's a hint on my choice...

GEAUX SEC.....:clap:
 
We had a great time. Voice is shot today. Jerry's World is an amazing facility. Our seats were on the 20 yard line 12 rows from the field. Looking up at that monster of a screen gave us a stiff neck! ha....

Good luck on Monday...I guess I have to be "neutral" since both are SEC....but here's a hint on my choice...

GEAUX SEC.....:clap:

Yeah you right! Makin' bacon with Satan!:biggrin:
 
We had a great time. Voice is shot today. Jerry's World is an amazing facility. Our seats were on the 20 yard line 12 rows from the field. Looking up at that monster of a screen gave us a stiff neck! ha....

Good luck on Monday...I guess I have to be "neutral" since both are SEC....but here's a hint on my choice...

GEAUX SEC.....:clap:
Glad your team won and that you had a great time!
 
We had a great time. Voice is shot today. Jerry's World is an amazing facility. Our seats were on the 20 yard line 12 rows from the field. Looking up at that monster of a screen gave us a stiff neck! ha....

Good luck on Monday...I guess I have to be "neutral" since both are SEC....but here's a hint on my choice...

GEAUX SEC.....:clap:

Congrats and way to make the SEC look good!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top