• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Missouri @ Arizona State
Iowa @ Iowa State
Oregon State @ Wisconsin
San Diego State
@ Army
Mississippi State @ Auburn
Hawaii @ Washington
Virginia Tech @ East Carolina
TCU @ Air Force
Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Alabama
@ Penn State
South Carolina @ Georgia
BYU @ Texas
Utah @ USC
UCONN @ Vandy
Notre Dame @ Michigan

OK, let's see if I can come in dead last again...
 
Missouri @ Arizona State
Iowa
@ Iowa State
Oregon State @ Wisconsin
San Diego State
@ Army
Mississippi State
@ Auburn
Hawaii
@ Washington
Arizona @ Oklahoma State
Virginia Tech @ East Carolina
TCU
@ Air Force
Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Alabama
@ Penn State
South Carolina
@ Georgia
BYU @ Texas
Utah @ USC
UCONN @ Vandy
Notre Dame
@ Michigan

Please do not include any teams that degrade American Indians.
 
Better luck this week.


Saturday, 10 Sep

Missouri @ Arizona State
Iowa
@ Iowa State
Oregon State @ Wisconsin
San Diego State
@ Army
Mississippi State @ Auburn
Hawaii @ Washington
Virginia Tech
@ East Carolina
TCU @ Air Force
Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Alabama
@ Penn State
South Carolina @ Georgia
BYU @ Texas
Utah @ USC
UCONN @ Vandy
Notre Dame
@ Michigan
 
Missouri @ Arizona State
Iowa
@ Iowa State
Oregon State @ Wisconsin
San Diego State
@ Army
Mississippi State @ Auburn
Hawaii @ Washington
Virginia Tech
@ East Carolina
TCU @ Air Force
Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Alabama
@ Penn State
South Carolina @ Georgia
BYU @ Texas
Utah @ USC
UCONN @ Vandy
Notre Dame
@ Michigan
 
Cnestg8r doesn't have time to post because he's been so busy with work (good busy:D). He said to post for his picks the same teams that i picked. I'd copy and paste mine but I'm on a Blackberry with a really bad signal.
 
I missed last week but hope to participate from here on out...

Missouri @ Arizona State
Iowa @ Iowa State
Oregon State @ Wisconsin
San Diego State @ Army
Mississippi State @ Auburn
Hawaii @ Washington
Virginia Tech @ East Carolina
TCU @ Air Force
Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Alabama @ Penn State
South Carolina @ Georgia
BYU @ Texas
Utah @ USC
UCONN @ Vandy
Notre Dame @ Michigan
 
Lady D, I fell asleep! Long day. Happy to see that I am 1 for 1.

But that's not necessarily a good omen. That's the way I started out last week, and then I crashed and burned.
 
OK, now I'm a unhappy camper. Because of people not wanting games with point spreads I have missed the VA. Tech game by going with ECU. I would have had a point for that game if those games had been left alone as East Carolina scored 10 points and that plus the 20.5 point spread would have been more than the 17 points scored by VA. Tech of course. Just had to grumble.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top