• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Hey, nobody woke me up to play! didn't ya'll miss me,former champ 2 seasons ago!!Kurt we do need a prize.
 
Hey CP, I sent you a PM this morning when I saw your post. I was trying to think if anyone was missing. It's not too late. You can start with week 3. BTW, ready for week 3. Hope they will be up soon.
 
Last edited:
Wk 3 - Good Luck!

Thursday
LSU @ Mississippi State

Saturday
Penn State @ Temple
Wyoming @ Bowling Green
Auburn @ Clemson
West Virginia @ Maryland
Ole Miss @ Vanderbilt
Tennessee @ Florida
Michigan State @ Notre Dame
Texas @ UCLA
Virginia @ North Carolina
Washington State @ San Diego State
Louisville @ Kentucky
Arizona State @ Illinois
Ohio State @ Miami Fl.
Oklahoma @ Florida State
 
Thanks! I was afraid I may have "failed to qualify" since I missed Week 1. I completely forgot about this Pick 'Em last week. I have some ground to make up now...
 
Thursday
LSU @ Mississippi State

Saturday
Penn State @ Temple
Wyoming @ Bowling Green
Auburn @ Clemson
West Virginia @ Maryland
Ole Miss
@ Vanderbilt
Tennessee @ Florida
Michigan State @ Notre Dame
Texas @ UCLA
Virginia @ North Carolina
Washington State @ San Diego State
Louisville @ Kentucky
Arizona State @ Illinois
Ohio State @ Miami Fl.
Oklahoma @ Florida State (please oh please oh please)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top