• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
NC State @ Cincinnati
Notre Dame @ Pittsburgh
LSU @ West Virginia
San Diego State @ Michigan
North Carolina @ Georgia Tech
Florida State @ Clemson
Georgia
@ Ole Miss
Colorado @ Ohio State
California @ Washington
Tulane
@ Duke
Arkansas
@Alabama Go Hogs!
Southern Miss @ Virginia
Oklahoma State @ Texas A&M
Florida @ Kentucky
USC @ Arizona State
 
Last edited:
Notre dame @ Pittsburgh
LSU @ West Virginia
San Diego State @ Michigan
North Carolina @ Georgia Tech
Florida State @ Clemson
Georgia @ Ole Miss
Colorado @ Ohio State
California @ Washington
Tulane @ Duke
Arkansas @ Alabama
Southern Miss @ Virginia
Oklahoma State @ Texas A&M
Florida @ Kentucky
USC @ Arizona State
 
Looks like an easy Week 4.
Sorry I am a little late. Forgot about football until sitting in a brown bar in Amsterdam and saw some real football and remembered SOWAL!!! Couldn't figure out to highlight so I just listed my picks. Realize I miss tonight being so late.

Good luck to all.

Sept 21
Cincinnati

Sept 23
]Notre dame
LSU
Michigan
Georgia Tech
Florida State
Georgia
Ohio State
Washington
Tulane
Alabama
Southern Miss
Texas A&M
Florida
Arizona State
 
Sorry I am a little late. Forgot about football until sitting in a brown bar in Amsterdam and saw some real football and remembered SOWAL!!! Couldn't figure out to highlight so I just listed my picks. Realize I miss tonight being so late.
Poor baby! LOL. Amsterdam is such a great place to visit.. Have fun! :wave:

Remember you have until Saturday at 9 CST to change your Saturday picks.
 
Again, the reason there needs to be point spread games, everyone so far is either 5-0 or 4-1 other than 2 people. No one can gain any ground on anyone with it like this week to week unless enough have picked opposite and can gain ground that way. That's the only way.
 
Big D and I are 10 for 12 right now. I'm sure someone is doing better. I'd ask Big D, but it's about 2 AM in Barcelona. Anyone? Anyone?
 
  • Thursday Sept 21
NC State @ Cincinnati

  • Saturday Sept 23
Notre dame @ Pittsburgh
LSU @ West Virginia
San Diego State @ Michigan
North Carolina @ Georgia Tech
Florida State @ Clemson
Georgia
@ Ole Miss
Colorado @ Ohio State
California @ Washington
Tulane @ Duke
Arkansas @ Alabama
Southern Miss
@ Virginia
Oklahoma State @ Texas A&M
Florida @ Kentucky
USC @ Arizona State


Boy do these Thursday games slip up on me. Where did the week go? Thanks for the reminder. I'm still thinking it's Wednesday:)

First time I've seen one pick both teams in a matchup. :blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top