• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Red Dawg and DD are 13-1.
Awesome for them!

I wish I had asked D for a copy of his Excel spreadsheet. He has another week in Barcelona, so I am clueless regarding the data anaiysis until he gets back. I could do it myself, but why re-do all of that programming?
 
Last edited:
Congratulations to Red Dawg for taking the sole lead. Congratulations to the other five who also had a 13 game week.

Maybe too easy. We'll try to tighten it for Wk 5.

 
Last edited:
Guess you better bring back those damm points before Lady D blows a gasket! :wave:
 
Guess you better bring back those damm points before Lady D blows a gasket! :wave:

You're right Miss Kitty. Now I've dropped back 3 places when I was #5 last week. And with 11 correct. I had one more correct this week. And I've not had a week in the negative yet and I'm going backwards instead of staying where I was. This so makes me unhappy. I'll be at the bottom like last year before its over.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations to Red Dawg for taking the sole lead. Congratulations to the other five who also had a 13 game week.

Maybe too easy. We'll try to tighten it for Wk 5.


Thanks, I liked the point spreads, made it more interesting & challenging as far as the picks went. Not that they aren't interesting anyway, but it adds the extra gusto to it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top