• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Pick ems 2011

New posts
Unless it's a game with a big spread I like it without the points...it's easier to keep up with when the ticker goes by.

I don't gamble anyway...
 
Unless it's a game with a big spread I like it without the points...it's easier to keep up with when the ticker goes by.

I don't gamble anyway...

I understand, not really for gambling purposes, more less its for the teams who aren't as good as the team they are playing to even things out.
 
Need some games included that are not so lopsided and not so easy to pick then if they are not going to bring back point spread games.
 
LadyD-I forgot to make a pick in the Texas AM and OKie state game. I was on the fence with that one, but I thought I had picked A&M and up until this morning figured I missed that game anyway!:lol:

As far as spread or no spread, I would defer to cnestg8r...I imagine it makes it harder to run the game with spreads and there are so many players this year. They may be a good tool to keep the contest going in a week when there are a bunch of stinker games, ie, anticipated routs and mismatches. I find it kind of fun to see if Florida can hang 45 points on Coastal Mississippi vo-tech, for example.

But, if you want hard games, stay tuned...this week promises to be very challenging!:twisted:
 
Week 5 Pick'ems - Watch out for the first several games!

  • Thursday
South Florida @ Pittsburgh

  • Saturday
Air Force @ Navy
Rutgers @ Syracuse
Tulane @ Army
Northwestern @ Illinois
Mississippi St @ Georgia
Wake Forest @ Boston Col.
Michigan St @ Ohio State
Texas A&M @ Arkansas
Alabama @ Florida
Clemson @ Virginia Tech
Auburn @ S. Carolina
Washington @ Utah
Texas @ Iowa State
Nebraska @ Wisconsin
 
Executive decision-No more point spread games until further notice. If you want to chime in on this, please send PMs to me and leave cnestg8r alone:wave:
 
Executive decision-No more point spread games until further notice. If you want to chime in on this, please send PMs to me and leave cnestg8r alone:wave:

:whitetrash: +1 Skunky!!!!
 
Week 5 Pick'ems - Watch out for the first several games!

  • Thursday
South Florida @ Pittsburgh

  • Saturday
Air Force @ Navy
Rutgers
@ Syracuse
Tulane @ Army
Northwestern @ Illinois
Mississippi St
@ Georgia
Wake Forest @ Boston Col.
Michigan St @ Ohio State
Texas A&M
@ Arkansas
Alabama @ Florida (I will be glad to miss this one, don't care for either team really, if florida won that would be hysterical.)
Clemson @ Virginia Tech
Auburn @ S. Carolina
Washington @ Utah
Texas
@ Iowa State
Nebraska @ Wisconsin
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top