• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Cleaning? Call Me!

New posts
Residential Cleaning

Need your house cleaned? Whether you live there full time or not I can do your house or condo cleaning. I understand that a full time resident clean is different from a condo rental clean. Moving in or out I can help! I will clean before, during and after you move in or out. Need help packing or unpacking I can help. No job is too big or too small. Call or email.

shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298
334-858-8846:rolling:
 
Re: Before or After Holiday: House (Condo) Cleaning

If anyone needs any cleaning I would appreciate the work. Will do daily weekly, bi-weekly, monthly cleans or if you just need a touch up or a major one time clean before or after the holidays please call me. 850-419-3298 or 334-858-8846 or pm me or email shilohgirl67@yahoo.com Also do construction, and commerical clean.:clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Re: Before and After Holiday Cleaning

Let me help with your before and after holiday cleaning whether you need a one time or regular clean. I will do one time daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly cleaning. I have 8 years cleaning experience. Call 850-419-3298 or 334-858-8846 or pm or email me at shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
 
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Seagrove Area

neice what about commercial cleaning?
Franny:
I too am looking for some cleaning. I owned my own business for 15 years up north. I employed 5 employees. We cleaned new construction, residential and commercial. I am in need of extra cash, due to my job has cut back on hours. Thank you. my phone is 377-2761
 
Re: Before or After Holiday: House (Condo) Cleaning

Neice - please p.m. me with your rates for a deep clean - we've got a one year old,three story home with 5 B and 5 baths. Thanks so much!
 
If you need house, condo, rental, move in, move out, touch up, residental, construction, cleaning call me I will be glad to do your cleaning. If you are getting ready for the spring and summer rentals I would love to be your housekeeper. I will do daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or whenever you need cleaning.

Neice Odom
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298
334-858-8846
Neice's Super A+ Cleaning

Call for free estimate. :clap_1:
 
Needs Your Condo or House Cleaned

I am looking for cleaning work if you need your house or condo cleaned whether it be full time or seasonal call me I will be glad to do it. I have been in the cleaning business around the beach for about eight years. No job is too large or too small. Your business will be greatly appreicated.

850-419-3298 cell & work
334-858-8846 Home
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
Neice Odom

Will clean any time you need it done week day, weekend, day or night.
Or if you know someone that might need cleaning please pass my name and number along. Thanks alot.:rolling:
 
Need Summer Rental Cleaned

If you need your summer rentals cleaned or year round or just a touch up. I could sure use the work. Will do other type of cleaning also. Hope everyone is ready for a great summer.
Neice
850-419-3298
334-858-8846
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
 
Buying or Selling

If you are buying or selling a condo or house I can do your cleaning before or after you move in. I will help pack or unpack if your moving in or out. Or if you just need a one time clean or a construction clean up call me for a free price estimate.
Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell & work
334-858-8846
Neice Odom
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top