• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Cleaning? Call Me!

New posts
Need A Last Minute Cleaner For Your Rental

Need a last minute cleaner for your house/condo? Call I will be glad to do your cleaning. Whether you haven't found someone to clean yet or they just didn't work out. I will be glad to assist you. It does not matter what day or time you need me to get it clean for you. I know plans change on short notice and your cleaner might just be busy, call I will be glad to help out. Your bussiness will be greatly appreciated. Call or email.

Neice Odom
Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
850-419-3298 cell & work
334-858-8846 home
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com:nono1:
 
Got Cleaning Needs (Rental, Residental, or Construction)

If you got cleaning needs, I can help. Whether it is a Rental, Residental, or Construction. No job is too large or too small. I will do them all. Or if you need just a one time clean or in a bind and need someone last minute call me. Maybe you are moving in or out, need help packing or unpacking I will help with that. Whatever the cleaning need may be call me for a estimate. Or if you know someone that needs cleaning pass my name and number on. Any work will be greatly appricated.
 
Construction Cleans or A One Time Clean

If any one needs any cleaning services I clean construction clean up, rental, residental, or if you are selling or buying and need a one time clean done I will be glad to help you. What ever the cleaning need is I will clean for you just call. Last minute notices is not a problem either.

Neice Odom
Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell & work
334-858-8846 home
 
Need you House or Condo Cleaned

If you need your house or condo cleaned call me. It doesn't matter if it is a rental or you live there I clean both. The summer rental service is getting busy so don't get caught without a cleaner let me help. Hope everyone has a great summer.

Neice Odom
Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell
334-858-8846 home
 
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Seagrove Area

I am still taking new clients for cleaning service if you need cleaning for your rental, resident, or just a one time clean or deep cleans. All work will be greatly appricated.
 
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Seagrove Area

I have used this service for a month now and am pleased with the results. Hope this helps you get some more business Niece! Just remember our places when you have too much work this summer!:clap_1:
 
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Seagrove Area

:rolling: Thanks Seagrove Lover I appricate all the help. I will surely not forget you'll. You'll are great. Hope you have a wonderful summer at the beach.
 
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Service

Hey Niece

One of our clients needs a reliable cleaning service for a rental home in Seacrest Beach. Interested?

Mortgage Man
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top